Sundays at 5:00 p.m. KID'S CONNECTION (through May 28th)
Wayside Younger Children's Choir meets for practice on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m This is for children Pre-K through 2nd grade.
Preschool Ministry (birth - kindergarten) at Wayside Baptist Church is dedicated to providing;
- Bible foundations which prepare the child for a future faith
- a safe, clean, fun environment
- a place where trained teachers value, love and respect each child
- fun with good friends, their family and church family
-A Nursery is provided during the Sunday morning Bible Study hour for infants, one and two year olds and also during the worship hour.
- Bible Study Class is available on Sunday mornings in our pre-school area for children aged 3 - 5 years. Children in these age groups may go to Children's Church during a portion of the worship hour, if the parents and leaders determine they are ready to attend Children's Church.
-Just a note about Children's Church. The children will remain upstairs in the sanctuary with their parents during the musical portion of the worship service and then they are asked to gather up front for a Children's Moment. After the Children's Moment, the children ages 3 years - 2nd grade may go downstairs for Children's Church with the leaders who are voluteering that week. Parents & leaders should consult to determine if pre-school aged children are mature enough to attend Children's Church.
-Some fun events include: Easter Egg Hunts, Vacation Bible School, Choir, Fall Festival, Happy Birthday Jesus Party and much more!