--On SUNDAYS: Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. / Kid Connection at 5 p.m.
--On WEDNESDAYS: During School Year-- RA and GA will meet at 6 p.m.
1st - 6th Grades
The children's ministry at Wayside Baptist Church seeks to:
- Provide the children with opportunities to learn and grow spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically and socially.
- Offer a support ministry for families as they raise their children and provide a place and events for families to have fun together and make friends.
- Guide and prepare children toward an individual faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Continue to help disciple children to grow more like Jesus, and make choices throughout life that please Him
-Bible Study Classes on Sunday morning are available for three age groups: K -2nd Grade, 3rd -6th grade.
- Children in 3rd-6th Grade may attend RAs or GAs each Wed. night at 6 p.m. during the school year.
-Children ages 3 years - 2nd Grade may attend Children's Church during a portion of the worship hour on Sunday mornings. All children should come upstairs to the sanctuary with their parents after the Bible Study hour. After the musical portion of the worship service, the children will have an opportunity to gather up front for a Children's Moment. If parents agree, the children ages 3 years - 2nd grade may then accompany the leaders downstairs for Children's Church. Parents, you may allow your children to remain upstairs and worship with the family. The choice is yours.
Some of the Fun actvities for children include:
RA Derby Race, GA projects, Children's Church during morning worship hour, Easter Egg Hunt, Rock-a-Thon for Missions, Vacation Bible School, Summer Camp, Fall Festival, Lock-ins, Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box Packing, Happy Birthday Jesus Party, and much more!